Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia
First off thanks to team xbmc for this amazing application that has brought all of us together here on the forums, second thanks to @nukka1195 for the initial version of the script HTE and to @giftie for taking over reigns and releasing what we are currently using cinema experience.

The back and forth about the subject of donations is moot at this point. For those of us that enjoy the work of @Ragnarokta, @gamephoeniz, and @peebs, etc. Why don’t we all try and figure out a way to encourage them to continue creating the slides we all would like to have so bad for our collections. We are all capable of contributing in one way or another.

I do not know how use photoshop/paint.net and am about as creative as the rock people bang their heads on when in a rut so I decided to encourage them by offering something that I have. I made a donation months ago when I discovered CE and began collecting as many slides as possible.

For members of the community I am trying to figure out the best way to give the slide creators a centralized location to store and/or serve their slide collections. I have only recently started discussing this with RagnaroktA so the plan is still in its infancy. The end goal is to make things easier for everybody as a whole. Some members of the community may have access to bandwidth/server/space etc. if willing to provide that would be amazing and nip this whole discussion in the butt. I believe a centralized storage location is the biggest issue at this point.

Everybody has the same end goal in mind and that is to have the best experience possible. So let’s all do our part to continue to encourage those of the community that spend their free time working on the projects that we all enjoy. So if you are able to offer support in one way or another or have any additional ideas it would be greatly appreciated and please reach out to RagnaroktA, Gamephoenix, and hopefully peebs in the future if everyone can find common ground to stand on. The sooner a solution is found the sooner the community can work together to improve, expand and increase their collections.

Thank you

Messages In This Thread
Ratings Videos - by Ragnarok - 2013-11-21, 00:09
RE: Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia - by bry - 2014-01-23, 15:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia3