Win [Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay - Discontinued
(2014-01-28, 20:46)MDDSD Wrote:
(2014-01-28, 20:09)drumcode Wrote: doesnt work for me at all. when i press "play" on an item it loads a webpage with viaplay, then there pops up a login window, this then disappear after a while and then there just is a white page and nothing happens Sad
Makesure that you have logged in to the viaplay website before you start the addon. If you are running the addon on Windows then you need to login using Internet Explorer. On mac os/x use Safari and on ubuntu use chrome. Try this and let me know if it works.

There seems to be a problem with playing content via the addon.
Unfortunately this problem seems to be on the Viaplay side, so I'm not able to fix this. Sad
The automatic login in Internet Explorer is not working very well and this seems to be the issue why the playback won't start.

My suggestion is to contact Viaplay and tell them to fix automatic login for Internet Explorer.
You should be able to reproduce the problem your self by starting Internet Explorer and then goto the Viaplay website and login.
Then close Internet Explorer and start it again and goto the Viaplay website, you should be automatically logged in.

For me this fails a lot of times.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay (Sweden,Denmark,Norway,Finland) - by MDDSD - 2014-01-28, 22:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] Viaplay (plugin) video addon - Viaplay - Discontinued9