Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia
Over the last few weeks I’ve been working on a complete face-lift of the HT SlideVison collection getting it ready for rollout on the new website. The project is now named Leitmotif , the changes made pertain to picture brightness and text clarity.

In the past when making slides I dimmed the background picture just enough to make the text stand out enough to be easily read. The amount of dimming required varied depending on the background image. While working on the James Bond collections I was given advice by Polargeek from the AVS forum to outline the text to make it stand out better. This made a world of difference and little to no dimming was required.

It’s taken me about eight hours to apply the change to all previous SlideVision slides and about forty hours to update all the videos of the slides in preparation of the DVD release. In the coming weeks I will be working on putting RagnaroktA’s slides to video in preparation for his DVD release.

Once all this is completed our next step will be to start on a new set. If you haven’t gone to the website and voted on what you would like us to release next be sure to do so before we get started on which ever projects are voted highest.

In regards to free content all RagnaroktA’s original free content has been released for free once more. From HT SlideVision I have released Superman, Underworld and the James Bond Sean Connery collection.
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...
The Leitmotif(SlideVision)guy
CinemaVision

Messages In This Thread
Ratings Videos - by Ragnarok - 2013-11-21, 00:09
RE: Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia - by gamephoeoenix - 2014-02-10, 01:32
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cinema Experience Slides & Trivia3