XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents
To those who have updated their software recently and have been using the "Cache API results" setting and are now getting a strange long error like http://pastebin.com/aVM5ffPV, clearing the cache from the menu fixes it. It was a wholly unforseen issue and I will fix it as soon as I get around to doing some coding. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I've posted some low-hanging fruit as issues on Github if anyone feels like he/she wants to contribute to the project. Pull requests are more than welcome! If you don't feel like contributing code (who could blame you?), also feel free to create issues for features you'd like to see or if you find any bug.

I've been working on an acceptance test suite (haven't pushed the branch to Github yet), mostly for fun since I'm taking a software testing course in school and thought I'd try to apply some of the knowledge gained to my own projects. With a little bit of luck I'll be able to find some more bugs that no one has reported yet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents - by negge - 2014-02-12, 23:25
Reverse Proxy Problem - by tsthomas - 2014-10-23, 19:20
Doctor Who xmas Specials - by ZennMystic - 2015-12-31, 02:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents9