MovieLib - Your movie database on web
(2014-02-12, 19:09)mydandel Wrote: Your were right about no video file information available.
However the reason was that these movies were all ISO files and XBMC only records and saves the video file information once you actually play the ISO file.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!

This addon is awesome! Keep up the wonderful work. Thank you.

I added option to this. You can enable it in Movielib addon to force sync ISO's without wating to XBMC get stream details.

(2014-02-19, 20:21)Cocotus Wrote: Regss, first thanks for your support! With the latest update everything seems to work well: DEMO
Looks great, love the template! I dont know if you take any suggestions or requests but in case you do I have some suggestions for future versions to make this addon even better:
  • Provide option to exclude folder from uploading/scanning (useful if you don't want sensible videos like homevideos from holiday/adult movies to appear on homepage)
  • TvShow support
  • Movieset support
  • Actor Search Textbox, i.e. to list all movies with Ali Larter Smile
  • As you can see on my moviepage, the list of "Year" and "Country" is quite long - so long that I have to scroll down to get to other filter (quality..) -> Maybe place year and country control to right side?

Thanks. I think about it. List of "Year" etc. you can collapse by clicking on title bar.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MovieLib - Your movie database on web - by Regss - 2014-02-20, 10:10
Last Post - by Jeffreywat - 2017-09-03, 14:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieLib - Your movie database on web8