[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-04-01, 04:51)b33bl3br0x Wrote: PapaJupe, Dark Volker, and everyone else having the error log with the "\profile" "no such directory of file" problem:

I had that exact same problem and I was able to fix it by:

1. Uninstall netflixbmc
2. close xbmc
3. open xbmc
4. reinstall netflixbmc
5. exit xbmc
6. alter line 473 of default.py again and save
7. restart xbmc
8. make sure your user info is correct in the netflixbmc config
9. start add-on

I did this and it gave the ability to choose my profile and view entries on my playlists

After selecting my profile (which it DOES list the profiles of my account), I get the below screenshot:

Line "13:54:25 T:7192" starts the error in the below log:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=167819

Since it keeps seeming to be some "permissions error," I'm curious--is there a config file in the add-on appdata directory, that caches my credentials for Netflix? I'm curious--the only way I'm able to view my account credentials (to see if they're accurate) is in the configuration screen of NetfliXBMC, in XBMC. Obviously I can see how my email is going across, but the password is all asterixed out. I remember a previous poster to this forum having to type in his credentials with the add-on's "soft-keyboard," because it kept adding a character or something to his password when he typed it in? I've tried the soft-keyboard, laptop keyboard, copy/paste, etc., all to no avail at this point.

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Inofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by PapaJupe - 2014-04-06, 21:07
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7