XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents
New version available: 1.5.1
  • added missing column to the schema files (fixes #150)
  • fixed some JavaScript errors on the initial backend configuration page
  • added ability to change language and log out while the application is not yet fully configured
  • moved the backend connectivity check to MediaController (fixes #149, #146)
  • other minor fixes and improvements

This should hopefully fix all the various issues that have cropped up since the WOL support was introduced, plus some other minor things. From now on you can also check the CHANGELOG.md file for any updates.

a5447402 Wrote:Or does this command ".\src\protected\yiic createinitialdatabase" not work?
It didn't gave me any feedback.

That's fine, it's not supposed to output anything. What it does is It creates the database file xbmc-video-server.db and runs the SQL commands from schema.sqlite.sql on it.

a5447402 Wrote:Now I have the problem that when I set up the proxy everything seems to be very slow, when I open a .m3u stream I have to wait around 3 - 5 seconds until the video starts. When I jump somewhere into the middle I have to wait again a few seconds, it doesn't feel as smooth as without the proxy.

Are there any tricks to speed this up a bit?

Which operating system are you using? It's not supposed to be any slower at all, unless the computer that runs the proxy (and thus XBMC Video Server) is on a WLAN connection. If so you should definitiely not use the proxy feature since all traffic will go through that computer instead of directly to XBMC.

a5447402 Wrote:And the episodes of a tv show seems to be wrong ordered.

I'm unable to reproduce this. Could you paste a screenshot?

Messages In This Thread
RE: XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents - by negge - 2014-06-12, 09:57
Reverse Proxy Problem - by tsthomas - 2014-10-23, 19:20
Doctor Who xmas Specials - by ZennMystic - 2015-12-31, 02:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents9