XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents
yeah was a typo lol here is same one straight out of vlc error log, weird thing is vlc has not updated and only thing i changed locally in last 48 hours is having fiber bb installed and a different modem to go with it, to make sure it wasnt something i deleted did a clean install on the video server from scratch but same issues can be downloaded fine then played locally.

Quote:VLC can't recognize the input's format:
The format of 'http://xmbc.mydns.net/xbmc-vfs/smb%3a%2f%2fMATRIX%2fXMBC%20Media%2fMovies%2f3%20Days%20to%20Kill%20(2014)%2f3%20Days%20to%20Kill%20(2014).mp4' cannot be detected. Have a look at the log for details.

as final test i downloaded gom player as its another player ive heard good things about and plays alot of media like vlc and here comes the weird bit streams the files without issue on the gom player this issue/bug only affects vlc which is freaking weird lol. considering vlc hasnt been updated and i removed and reinstalled that aswell just in case it corrupted or something but still no joy.

i cant figure out why vlc not working its my defacto preferred player but i will switch to gom player if needed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents - by sp8ced21 - 2014-06-29, 00:14
Reverse Proxy Problem - by tsthomas - 2014-10-23, 19:20
Doctor Who xmas Specials - by ZennMystic - 2015-12-31, 02:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents9