DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
(2014-07-08, 23:54)Warner306 Wrote:
(2014-07-08, 23:50)vicmanpergar Wrote: DsPlayer is not external. It works within XBMC as DVDPlayer does. ReClock is configured as a filter, through its own controller, and then selected as a sound driver within XBMC

I see. Is it possible for DVD to be configured to play Internet streams? It already does this very well.

Yep. I would recommend u to read the first post or some guide, the theory is easy. U will need ur fav. Filters, I use LAV filters, a spliter, I use Av splitter, and a correct configuration of the two xml files u will need to master. Easiest way is installing lav, installing avsplitter, and copy the mediasconfig.xml and the other xml from someone who has it already up and running. Even then, u can learn that u can use other filters, for example, ffdshow.

(2014-07-08, 23:54)Warner306 Wrote:
(2014-07-08, 23:50)vicmanpergar Wrote: DsPlayer is not external. It works within XBMC as DVDPlayer does. ReClock is configured as a filter, through its own controller, and then selected as a sound driver within XBMC

Thanks. I'll give it a try. Are you saying the official build is different from the version you are using or simply more complicated than simple plug-and-play?

Yes, more or less. U have DVDPlayer also, but configuring the DSPlayer is not just out of the box and play.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V

Messages In This Thread
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by vicmanpergar - 2014-07-09, 00:02
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8