[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
(2014-08-22, 07:32)raymw Wrote: Auxbox I have both MyGica A11 boxes and Sumvision Cyclone Nano Slim+ boxes (which are basically the same unit) that could benefit from Linux Gotham maybe. Only problem I possibly have is will the M3 Linux Gotham build allow me to use the MacBeth1975 WiFi fix I use at the moment with copying over the DialogAccess.xml file to the .xbmc area ?? if the M3 Linux Gotham build uses the Network WiFi Manager built in app for WiFi switching then this wonderful little fix of course will not work, but be okay if these early boxes did not use the incompatible Broadcom WiFi Huh Anyway Auxbox many thanks if you can compile such an M3 Linux Gotham build as I am sure it will be also most welcomed by many here still using these older single core M3 boxes. Maybe would be worth putting it on the leading thread page with the recommended build links if the compile checks out well as I am sure it will as usual for compiles from you.

BoBone have tried your initial test Linux Gotham 13.2 compile and it seems to work very well on my ATV1200 box though still have that Passthrough audio switching problem with my Denon AVR X500 home theatre box which is of course beyond your control. One problem I have noticed which never seen before is if I go to the File Manager then often the screen just shows the Confluence wallpaper and nothing else, so I have to use the return button to the home screen then try again and it then works properly, strange indeed. It left all my add-ons in place from Linux Gotham 13.1 latest build, but I had to reconfigure the short cuts, screen calibration, international settings etc as usual of course, and can report it still has available 100% pure 1080 resolution.. Have not tested it to my ATV520 box yet for the Broadcom issue fix but will do and advise. Now see that Auxbox has posted a couple of test builds which I will also now try, so many thanks to both of you for these compiles, very much appreciated.

Maybe you have CVBS input in your TV and could you check how it's working on ATV1200 with Linux Gotham 13.2?

Messages In This Thread
Falling at the first hurdle - by malcolmbarr - 2014-02-16, 16:17
RE: [HOW TO] XBMC Linux on Geniatech Devices incl. Gotham Builds - by belliash - 2014-08-22, 08:18
TVHeadend hangs at channel switch - by vvd214 - 2014-08-29, 09:20
. - by jon4248 - 2015-05-23, 17:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5