Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
Read the faq, the "channel initialization failed" is explained there - it's not an error. Also, I don't know how you managed to get this notification if you're forwarding the streams to an external player (sopcast.apk) in this case. This message only appears if you're playing it in xbmc player itself. If you choose an external player, you'll get an error in sopcast.apk in these cases (sopcast failed to login, unable to start sopcast service, wtv). It's basically the same as channel initialization failed.

Acestream require a lot of external configuration, either opening the 8621 port on your router, changing the acestreamsettings and (as the bittorent traffic is no encrypted) most isps throttle your bittorrent traffic. Either the configuration, it's all external to the addon.

As for advancedtoolsmenu there is an error there which will be fixed on the next version with plenty of other bug fixes. I would love to have infinite time to work on this but like others, I'm human as well. It's also important in some cases to limit your cache and to increase the stream timeout. This can be done throught advancedsettings.xml. However, you can't import it now because of that error.
Either you create an advancedsettings.xml manually or u wait for the next addon update.

Messages In This Thread
RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for XBMC/Kodi - by enen92 - 2014-09-01, 15:56
How to enter Sopcast link? - by qknet - 2014-11-21, 12:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14