Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
(2014-09-30, 15:01)Damac10 Wrote: Any ETA on a new Android update. Was working before latest update. No Add Favourites in menu. Only two parsers left. When trying to reinstall parsers remotely throwing up script errors. Acestream now hangs everytime but was working on previous version.

Android will be updated when acestream developers update the engine as it always has been. Nothing has been done for android appart from adding a new option (which isn't even used by default) in the last update so, it's working the exact same way as before. If acestream hangs it is related to the stream you're trying to watch or to your network.
Manually add favourites option not showing is not android related, the solution is at the the end of my previous "favourites" post. Parsers are not part of the addon so I can't do anything about it. If you see script errors provide a debug log as my crystal ball is broken at the moment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for XBMC/Kodi - by enen92 - 2014-09-30, 16:32
How to enter Sopcast link? - by qknet - 2014-11-21, 12:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14