Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
(2014-10-22, 14:47)neno1978 Wrote: Yea! The russian broadcasting again with new engine...BASTARDS!! [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE]

Yah the problem is they always find some original way of breaking stuff, even the way settings are changed continues to change between every version which leads to all my work being pure rubish after a while. As I don't have time to be always playing the cat and mouse game and I'm the only dev of this at the moment, I'm really tempted to drop it at some point.
I spent nearly three hours yesterday to get the addon running as it is now for android.

According to what they normally do, they force people to update the engine for 2 or 3 days (which everyone of course should do) and after a while they still allow people with older versions to play those streams. Let's see if it will be like that this time.
Hope so, otherwise it's probably time to say bye bye to the pi and osx.

Sopcast updates are so much better...it's just needed to replace a single file between updates.

So now, brace yourselves...they are comming Smile

PS: All platforms == all officially supported platforms. I have a life too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for XBMC/Kodi - by enen92 - 2014-10-22, 15:00
How to enter Sopcast link? - by qknet - 2014-11-21, 12:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14