Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
(2014-10-27, 16:32)neno1978 Wrote: One question enen, i had see , with tears in my eyes, the beautiful picture of ace stream xbmc mac engine, and i can see the engine icon on mac bar
is true? Is this possible? This will it be his functioning? I comment on it to you because, I believe, this app , in mac, has the best functioning that I could have seen lately

Yeap the engine is the only thing running through wine. The playback happens in xbmc player itself so, it behaves a little better than the emulated ace/vlc player. Let's see what comes out of it.
I don't know yet how to make the configuration in a straight forward way. Probably it will require the manual install of the ace stream dmg by ighor. The ace dmg is a bit huge...
I'm also trying to figure out a way of avoiding the curl errors in osx, maybe restreaming the stream in a different protocol using external tools. A bit resource consuming but probably usable. Usability, after all, is everything that matters.

Messages In This Thread
RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for XBMC/Kodi - by enen92 - 2014-10-27, 19:44
How to enter Sopcast link? - by qknet - 2014-11-21, 12:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14