Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
The update is finally out:

Version 1.1.4 (29/10/14)
-Acestreamengine bundle for Linux x86 was re-packaged (based on debian to avoid debian errors)
-Fixed OSX curl errors with sopcast (file is downloaded locally by a thread and forwarded to the player)
-New settings for sopcast in osx (timer used for example)
-New configuration for acestreams under osx (using the windows wine emulated version of the acestreamengine 3.0.2 by july ighor)
-New behaviour for Acestreams in OSX
-Changes to the wiki

Mac OSX users should read the wiki: https://github.com/enen92/P2P-Streams-XB...figuration

-> I think I won't have a mac available for the next few days so, any possible bugs can't be solved by me in the foreseeable future.
-> The osx acestream stuff was developed on a 64 bit mac, I don't know if the app works in 32bits macs
-> Neno, I don't know if you have contact with july ighor but if you do please ask him which is the best way to start and stop the engine only. The cmd's I'm using are in the wiki. However sometimes it refuses to start. Also, if possible ask him if it is possible to open-source the acestreamstarter.exe file he is using within the app (to have an idea what the app is doing).

Cheers

Messages In This Thread
RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for XBMC/Kodi - by enen92 - 2014-10-29, 21:29
How to enter Sopcast link? - by qknet - 2014-11-21, 12:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14