Deprecated PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX
(2014-11-01, 19:45)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-11-01, 18:17)Fallito Wrote:
Code:
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.cartoonhd|""|10000|1|CartoonHD
It takes a long, long, long time. For this you will need a hefty computer. I don't think an android box can handle it.

Configurations like this are mind numbing... not only are you trying to parse the whole plugin, which on its own is down right silly! but you put a parsing limit of 10k?

I think users need to understand the only time you should parse the root of a plugin is when the only videos you want are contained in the root level and you exclude any additional folders from being parsed.
You should Never, Ever use a configuration that tries to parse the whole entire plugin, without tons of exclusions rules...

Just look at the example configurations given in post 1... do any of them parse the root of a whole plugin? greedy configurations will only lead to this program either taking forever to parse or most likely not even creating strms at all.

Configure conservatively... I highly doubt you want every single link in an entire plugin! I also highly doubt you need to parse 10k files each time this plugin runs... Smile

I clearly understnd that. I only run it once to get the stream files and forget about the damm plugin. It is not part of my settings2 file, Lunatixz...

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Beta] "PseudoLibrary" Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HUL... - by Fallito - 2014-11-01, 20:58
CrackleR - by TheIrreverend - 2015-06-13, 17:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX5