Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
In case you guys haven't realised yet sportsdevil has been banned from this forum 1 year ago. It was banned from github last week due to DMCA.
Which leads to the first post of this thread: any messages regarding banned addons, parsers or piracy links will be ignored and no help will be provided from my side.

Any info on how to play acestreams and sopcast streams is extensively written in the wiki and in previous posts.

Furthermore, if you start to flood this thread with piracy related questions or messages (like I want to watch the F1 or I can't afford sky sports) I assume moderators will much likely just garbage bin this thread. If that happens, I will just drop support for this addon at all.

I've spent too much time around this to make a proper addon and to expand xbmc functionality == making xbmc able to play peer-to-peer live streams natively.

It's not my intention to give people easy access to piracy but give them the tools to play anything they want through the media center software we all love. If you spend enough time using the plugin, you'll realize there isn't there a single piracy link in there.

This all to say, I've more to do than finding alternative boards to discuss the plugin or alternative ways to share/distribute the code if this happens because you don't know how to behave.

Messages In This Thread
RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for XBMC/Kodi - by enen92 - 2014-11-02, 21:41
How to enter Sopcast link? - by qknet - 2014-11-21, 12:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14