[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
Hi NeBouse

Yes of course I checked it with both Ethernet and WiFi connection and the same symptoms occurred. Maybe it was because I had Mickey 1234 Advanced Settings xml file installed and that could be incompatible with the latest Gotham builds, not sure but just a possible reason. SO you may not get the internet connection problem I had of course but would be interested to know if you do get the same problem as I am sure others here would too.

No problem if you back up all your settings and addons using XBMC Backup before you start, as indeed I do. Just make sure you enable all the back up data and profile options before you back up and later when you restore. Took me less than 15 minutes to get XBMC Backup installed to the newly flashed box and then restored my latest backup. All then I have to do is set up those configurations not backed up like Screen calibration, Services, International settings and of course my short cut icons which does not take too long. I also here have to manually install the Arialuni.ttf font in the .xbmc\Media\Fonts folder so I can use that for Thai subtitles for my Thai family.
Cheers
Raymw

Messages In This Thread
Falling at the first hurdle - by malcolmbarr - 2014-02-16, 16:17
TVHeadend hangs at channel switch - by vvd214 - 2014-08-29, 09:20
RE: [HOW TO] XBMC Linux on Geniatech Devices incl. Gotham Builds - by raymw - 2014-11-03, 13:09
. - by jon4248 - 2015-05-23, 17:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5