Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
(2014-11-05, 15:31)enen92 Wrote: Thanks for the info smokey. It seems a minor update on their side so hopefully they just changed a few lines on the core keeping the dependencies and the general packages working.
It should be simple to upgrade them.

However i cant keep up to date with them. They now release an update every week or something. I start to really need some help with bundling those packages...

Hi mate,

Of course I`ll help IF I can but I`ve delayed coming forward for the following reasons.

A.I`m not sure I`m quite up to this yet but am willing to try to help/learn,if you think I can?

B.Worried about the potential lack of power with regards to my hardware specs not being great on both my laptop & desktop.Both run Linux now,just not sure either computer can handle multiple VM`s.Still willing to try Smile

I`m offering to help as it`s not fair for you to have to do it all by yourself & agree acestream are in ACTIVE development mode,lol, & don`t appear to be slowing down,but that being said they are doing some good work with the new engine.Would be nice if they added encryption similar to sopcast or bittorrent clients. Wink

Cheers

Messages In This Thread
RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for XBMC/Kodi - by smokey666 - 2014-11-06, 22:53
How to enter Sopcast link? - by qknet - 2014-11-21, 12:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14