Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
(2014-11-12, 15:46)strandty Wrote: Hi there,

My P2P-Streams programme runs sop cast streams seamlessly however, when it comes to AceStream, it gets all the way to "Playing Torrent" then does not go any further, no message of pre buffering it just stays constant on Playing torrent. Am I doing something wrong? I have followed all tutorials to the best of my ability.

Thanks!

Which platform, which architecture, have you define the port forwarding rules on your router?

(2014-11-13, 03:00)iFeld Wrote: Hello Everyone,

First time poster here... I recently had everything working perfectly and then my computer got sick and I had to reinstall Windows. I'm running Windows 8.1 Pro w/ Media Center. I was running Frodo before the reinstall, now I'm running Gotham (13.2). I've tried reinstalling back to Frodo and no joy... Here's my problem:

Everything installed correctly and acestream works correctly, the issue is with sopcast. When I click on a sopcast link inside XBMC, while watching task manager to see if the service was created, the service starts running just fine but XMBC doesn't see it and times out. Happens everytime since I've reinstalled Windows and XBMC.

Now the interesting thing is if I have the sopcast program running (this alone doesn't fix it) and when XMBC is "checking to see if service was created" I load the channel number that I'm trying to watch in XBMC into sopcast then XBMC snaps to loading the channel and everything works perfectly!

Why can't XBMC realize that the service is running and 'connect' without me also running that channel in the sopcast program outside of XBMC??

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thank you,
Adam

I think you can replace the commands executed by the addon to use sopcast.exe instead of the service. That way you can have a better ideia of what is actually happening for the streams not to start.

Example change this line: https://github.com/enen92/P2P-Streams-XB...ast.py#L98

To something like:

cmd = ['C://Program Files/SopCast.exe',sop]

My bet is that the time to start the "server" is not enough, so the addon it kills the service after the timeout. All those timeout values can be changed in the addon settings

Messages In This Thread
RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for XBMC/Kodi - by enen92 - 2014-11-13, 16:57
How to enter Sopcast link? - by qknet - 2014-11-21, 12:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14