Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
(2014-11-28, 21:54)darren1963 Wrote:
(2014-11-25, 16:28)enen92 Wrote:
(2014-11-25, 15:20)retomoplan Wrote: Sorry, enen92 but I'm a beginner.
How do I upload it to pastebin ?
Thanks

Copy and paste the contents of the acestream log file to pastebin.com and, after that, paste the generated link here on this thread...

(2014-11-24, 18:22)Xander Log Wrote: Many thanks for your answer, enen92,

I don't know how to create those lists you talk about, and I really use the PC that have ubuntu using TV as screen. I would like to know what is the easiest way to open with yout add-on a acestream link that I found in some web.

Regards and thanks again

Read the project wiki, all the information on how to build personal lists and even parsers are present there. I might develop a chrome extension later for p2p-streams.

(2014-11-24, 20:47)darren1963 Wrote: @ Enen92

Hi mate can you help me with this please, as I cannot get p2p to work.

Many thanks

Answering this type of questions is similar to find a nail in space, that's why it has been ignored. If you can't get the internal engine to run then use the external application they provide. Enable "download modules on boot" and answer yes to the "do you want to use an external engine question". The acestreamengine.apk will be downloaded to the /sdcard/Download folder. Install it.
After that p2p-streams will be configured to start the the external engine every time you start an acestream link.

Thanks Enen

I must be doing something wrong as I have the acestream apk installed on android and when I open p2p the engine does not start and when I go to advanced settings it just says 'p2p script error'.

I am completely confused.....,..is there a video somewhere as a tutorial.

Thanks

Hi Enen

Apologies my response last nite was a little fluffy...it was a long day I'm afraid.

So you are aware, I am using an MX2 box with Matricom 1.2 installed and Gotham 13.2. I downloaded both the Aceplayer and the Acestream Engine as you advised above and they are both now installed and are showing on the Android apps screen. When I go into P2P it opens as per normal, but when i try and click on Advanced Tools it just comes up with 'P2P - Script Error'. If i click into the section where Wiziwig and other sources it lets me, however, if I click on say one of the sports channels it says' Starting Acestream Engine' and it starts the countdown from 40........but the engine never initialises and i don't see any seeds etc and it just counts down to 0 seconds and says 'torrent not available or vaild'.

Any advice you could offer.

thanks

Darren

Messages In This Thread
How to enter Sopcast link? - by qknet - 2014-11-21, 12:48
RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for XBMC/Kodi - by darren1963 - 2014-11-29, 15:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14