[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes
Hi Guys, I have been a regular user of XBMC for a few years now and I am constantly in awe of the work you all do. I have recently bought a Sumvision X2 Enclosure model http://www.sumvision.com/product/cyclone...-x-2/#feat which is pretty much the same as the normal X2 but with the ability to house an internal sata drive. I needed something like this as a convenient and simple way to take some of my media collection to my holiday home where I have no network or internet access for streaming, it seemed a neater option than plugging in a separate usb drive.

The unit works reasonably well on the Geniatech build at no.3 on Page 1 and the internal drive is mounted as media as you would expect. However I would dearly love to use the Gotham build at no.1 on page 1 but when I flash this I cannot see the internal hard drive. It seems not to be mounted as far as I can tell (although a regular XBMC/Openelec user I have virtually no Linux knowledge). Having trawled virtually every one of these 60 odd pages I noticed one or two other users mentioned the same problem but no solutions seemed to be forthcoming.

Can anyone help me out or am I destined to remain using the Geniatech Frodo build?

Messages In This Thread
Falling at the first hurdle - by malcolmbarr - 2014-02-16, 16:17
TVHeadend hangs at channel switch - by vvd214 - 2014-08-29, 09:20
RE: [HOW TO] XBMC Linux on Geniatech Devices incl. Gotham Builds - by Kenco - 2014-12-01, 12:21
. - by jon4248 - 2015-05-23, 17:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HOW TO] KODI Linux on Amlogic TV Boxes5