Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
(2014-12-07, 15:27)enen92 Wrote: I'm aware of this bug. This happens because there is another module called python-utils and the addon will look for it instead of in the utils folder (where it was supposed to look).

This only affects 2 or 3 users and renaming the utils folder to something like p2putils + changing all the code references will break all the existent parsers that are external and that I don't maintain. So, because of this, I have always tried to delay the update. It will in fact break all the parsers and people will start to complain and talk about them here.

This bug is not something that changed between versions but due to another package or program you installed on your system which required python-utils (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-utils/1.6.1).

My P2P is no longer working. The app is not starting at all. I am one of the few because of what you describe here (but I can not fully aprehend) or is there another problem with the acestream/sopcast P2P?

Messages In This Thread
How to enter Sopcast link? - by qknet - 2014-11-21, 12:48
RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - by sattekop - 2014-12-08, 21:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14