[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)
(2014-12-11, 01:30)corona Wrote:
(2014-12-10, 03:23)thedude459 Wrote: This is what I am getting when I try to watch a tv show:

<snip>
WindowsError: [Error 2] The system cannot find the file specified
<snip>

Do you have netflixbmc set to use Internet Explorer or Chrome?

Assuming it's on chrome (default), this to me looks like it can't find the chrome launcher plugin or, more likely, that it can't find chrome.
Do you have the chrome launcher addon installed? Check in enabled addons for it and check it's configuration to be sure it's activated and verify the path to chrome is correct. Try running the chrome launcher addon separately and see if it's built in youtube launcher works.

If you're trying to use internet explorer, I suggest trying to change to chrome, even if you have to install chrome first. I haven't tested the plugin on windows at all yet personally so can't necessarily help a lot more.

(2014-12-10, 22:24)derelict Wrote: i get this while starting any episode:

<snip>
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 930: ordinal not in range(128)
<snip>
This is the latest Netflixbmc 1.3.7 as of yesterday

This is almost guaranteed to be the utf-8 issue that crept in after me 'fixing' a bad merge I made which wasn't actually bad. I've brought in what should be a real fix and upreved the repo, try updating the plugin again now.

The repo still lists 1.3.7 as latest version.

http://www.alelec.net/kodi/repo/addons.xml

Messages In This Thread
Search empty? - by cgrey - 2014-01-11, 06:13
Not working on windows 7 - by dandiodati - 2014-02-26, 21:55
Problems with this addon - by builderjer - 2014-11-30, 19:55
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - by JasonPell - 2014-12-11, 12:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux)7