Release MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags
(2014-12-11, 11:03)Xycl Wrote:
(2014-12-10, 20:42)wjarka Wrote: Not sure if I should tell you or skin authors about it (not sure how Add-Ons really work), but it would be awesome if I could decide that the default view type for Pictures is "blank". Now, I need to change it for each folder. Not complaining, just throwing ideas Smile.

Makes sense. I'll add a setting to automatically set the view type to thumbnails (in the next few weeks, not tomorrow!).

Sounds great! Good to know it's on its way, thanks man! Smile

(2014-12-11, 11:03)Xycl Wrote:
(2014-12-10, 20:42)wjarka Wrote: I also have some other ideas on how this plugin could be even better (don't get me wrong, it's already awesome :>):
- Adding folders / dates to Collections (now you can only choose individual photos)
- Browsing collections as any other folder (now it seems to automatically launch a slideshow)

- Please try the context menu. Quiet often there is already a menu "Add to collection". Only adding folders to a collection is missing.
- You can browse your collection with the context menu.

Ahh, thanks for information. I didn't notice that. Only tried folders and files, so I assumed it's only available for files Wink.

Will check browsing collections tomorrow, thanks for a hint.

Messages In This Thread
Beta Testers needed - by Xycl - 2012-11-06, 12:14
RE: [RELEASE] MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags - by wjarka - 2014-12-14, 00:20
Filter / TAG Question ? - by knutklo - 2015-04-07, 16:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags1