Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
Plugin is fantastic, except it's absolutely useless here because throttling simply isn't enforced at all. I'm on Android ARM Gotham 12.3. I have 'Internet Speed Meter' installed. I have 150 mpbs wireless N. Virgin Media fibre optic 152 mbps down, 15 mbps upload.

The 'Upload Limit' Kbp/s (I take ut you actually mean kbp/s, although I've interpreted as KB/s as well an it doesn't make an ounce of difference) doesn't work AT ALL. On either the internal pkugin advanced menu or setting the same parameter in the external version of the player / engine 2 in 1

No matter how reasonable or increadibly restrictive I am with this upload speed (between 3 to 5 mbps I can set for upload) I am seeing upload speeds of 10 to 15 mbps. Crazy.

Choke, choke, choke, choke, engine stopped to death. What a surprise. Either restrict the user to a % ratio option of their download speed to enforce good sharing or just enforce the upload setting a user chooses like the settings suggest. But just to completely ignore the setting is bizzare. The plugin will choke the connection, try to upliad back so fast it will kill the download bandwidth (choke) and the engine will stop.

I though these choking problems with live torrents got ironed out years ago?

ps. This is quite probably an issue with acestream obviously, but you either need to have a word with the developer or choose an alternative xbmc torrent engine, because it renders p2p torrents flakey and utterly unreliable, when its quite obviously capable of oustanding peer bandwidth sharing high definition delivery of open streams. It SHOULD be the de facto standard for online tv delivery. But this ommision renders the plugin useless.

Messages In This Thread
How to enter Sopcast link? - by qknet - 2014-11-21, 12:48
RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - by MoRbIdBoY - 2014-12-29, 14:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14