Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
(2015-01-01, 16:09)darren1963 Wrote: Hi Enen and others all the best for the New Year.

Please can someone advise me on an issue I have in trying to get p2p to work. I have an MX2 box with Matricom 1.2 as the firmware and gotham 13.2 as the Kodi version. I have now tried to install p2p on 3 different boxes that have the same set up and I cannot get it to work on any of them. I have downloaded the latest p2p repo from Fusion and then the addon itself. I have input the bit.ly parser and have ticked the 'download module on boot' box. It goes through all the downloads of the modules and engine etc, yet when I then go into say Wiziwig and click on an Acestream link it starts the countdown at 40 and just counts down to zero but the engine does not kick in. I have also downloaded the extrnal apks and have unloaded these yet it still does not fire up. When i use the external apk it open Acestream and say 'unpacking' and the it just says error.

Please can anyone help me with this as it is driving me crazy.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

@Enen

Please can you help me with this mate...........It is driving me nuts....many thanks

Messages In This Thread
How to enter Sopcast link? - by qknet - 2014-11-21, 12:48
RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - by darren1963 - 2015-01-02, 17:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14