Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
(2015-01-02, 23:06)MoloMuy Wrote:
(2015-01-02, 21:58)enen92 Wrote:
(2015-01-02, 21:17)MoloMuy Wrote: After the initial "Starting AceStream Enginge" wait (40s) it just says "Acestream Can't Connect" and then "Torrent not available or invalid".

I'm using a Intel NUC D34010WYK. Any ideas what's wrong? Worked perfectly when I used the previous version of OpenElec/XBMC/Kodi

Version OpenELEC v5.0.0 (Fresh Install)

Version p2p-streams v1.2

thx´s

Run this:

Code:
sh $HOME/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/start.sh

Pastebin the output.

Salon:~ # sh $HOME/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/
start.sh
sh: can't open '/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/start.sh'
Salon:~ #

View in WinSCP path /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.p2p-streams/acestream/

not exist file start.sh

thx´s

Then it's your problem. if you are running openelec that file should exist and should have been downloaded on the first run of the addon. If not, you installed it wrong.

(2015-01-02, 22:04)Donkey-Punch Wrote:
(2015-01-02, 20:57)enen92 Wrote: You answer is in the log...it seems the folder /sdcard/org.acestream.engine is read only. Manually set the permissions (being root) might solve the issue.

I thought SuperSu took care of permissions. Sorry to badger you but could you please elaborate on how I would go about changing permissions, I hate asking to be spoon fed, as I'm normally pretty safe when it comes down to this kind of stuff, but I'm gonna have to admit, I'm struggling with this g-box mx2 and android.

Code:
su -c "chmod -R 777 /sdcard/org.acestream.engine"
in a terminal emulator app.

Messages In This Thread
How to enter Sopcast link? - by qknet - 2014-11-21, 12:48
RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - by enen92 - 2015-01-02, 23:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14