Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
I don't know if this has been reported or not, but I've noticed a bit of strange behaviour when updating episodic content. I'm currently in the process of adding rather a large number of seasons of BBC Horizon to my collection. These are organised by year (Season 1992 for example), with episodes added therein. I've noticed a bug when I have only one episode added to a season initially. Once I've updated the TV Show source to populate the new and unscraped episode, I'll scrape episode metadata - and immediately, that particular entry vanishes from the list, along with the season number it was in. If I quit TMM, and open it back up, the episode and season are back, and scraped. This behaviour is not repeated if there are two or more episodes. I am running 2.6.5 r1840. This isn't really much of a problem - I've learned how to use the software quite well now and it is a godsend compared to the repetitious manual alternative!
PS - the reply and solution to my previous post about split file movies worked a charm: I tapped out a wee thank you, but clearly did something stupid as it didn't appear in the thread - so thanks again!

Messages In This Thread
Movies with multiple files - by mag_sol76 - 2014-05-07, 15:21
RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - by donut4000 - 2015-01-30, 14:03
possible bug? - by ppwrtw - 2017-09-11, 01:28
How to reaname subtitles ? - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:24
Tags don't work - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:39
RE: HDR or Dobly vision Logos - by nmt1978 - 2020-05-10, 06:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7