[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
(2015-02-20, 04:00)abmoraz Wrote: Removing the folder/zip from userdata seems to have done the trick. The plugin is now registering as 3.0.0. I'll play with it a bit and see what I get. Thanks for your help!

(2015-02-20, 02:13)S7eele Wrote:
(2015-02-20, 02:03)abmoraz Wrote: Yes, I downloaded the new script from the github repository. I renamed it to script.trakt and put it in the addons directory. It shows up as 2.3.2 in XBMC.

well, thats definitely not right, are you certain your using the 'download zip' option on the right side of the page?

you may want to try deleting both trakt add-on folders (/addons/script.trakt and /userdata/addon-data/script.trakt), i have NEVER been forced to do this but it appears to have resolved a couple peoples issues at least, assuming you havent already done so of course

if that doesnt do the trick you may want to try to install from .zip vice cut and paste, ensure you uninstall and remove traces of 2.3.2 of course, install from .zip is cleaner (installs dependencies etc.)

if you can post a log it might speed things up, we would be able to determine version and such at least, also some bacground on your setup, if you can post ill take a quick look

just trying to help

cool, its kinda weird cause ive never been forced to do it but its been mentioned several times (@RavRobWink) so knew it was worth a shot, glad i could help

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - by S7eele - 2015-02-20, 04:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler13