Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
(2015-02-22, 11:12)smoothfreeze Wrote:
(2015-02-19, 04:50)caution247 Wrote:
(2015-02-08, 22:20)caution247 Wrote: Having trouble with Acestreams internal player within p2pstreams on kodi 14.1 on FireTV. SOPcast works but Acestreams just counts down and give the error of the torrent not being available. I'm able to run the same links on my windows 7 machine so its not the streams. I've uninstalled and reinstalled countless times as well as fresh installs of kodi. I've factory reset the firetv as well. I've also used a previous version of p2pstreams with no luck

Heres my log: http://pastebin.com/zy6MkSpE

Thank you!

Reposting for visibility. I know there's a lot of folks asking for help and limited support. Thanks for the add-on, hopefully you can get a chance for this issue.

I wanna know this too, before I order a fire tv. Can anyone confirm?

Hope you're not mentioning limited support from my side. I lose literally a lot of time (more than it deserves) trying to help. If others that have a fire tv running p2p-streams don't wan't to help, huh, blame them.
I don't have a fire tv myself. It's not sold here in Portugal (and even if it was I wouldn't buy one Big Grin) but it is just another android device. The addon has 2 options, a builtin acestream engine (basically the acestream apk core files only) and the ability to run the external apk.
That being said, the internal engine might fail (due to the fact android is a shitty fragmented platform and every device/rom is different) but the external apk should work fine. If it doesn't, contact the devs of the acestream engine.
Like I said, it has to be one that owns a firetv to give you advice. I watch some videos of youtube from some people running this on a FTV though.

Messages In This Thread
How to enter Sopcast link? - by qknet - 2014-11-21, 12:48
RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - by enen92 - 2015-02-22, 17:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14