Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
(2015-02-22, 22:26)YippeeKaiay Wrote: Hi enen I am having an issue with acestream on my chromebox running openelec. When I load a stream it shows the dialogue box and run's to 100% but instead of disappearing it fades and stays in the background for about 1 min and then goes and the loading bar appears for 1-2 mins and loads the stream. I just tested on an android device and the stream loads straight after the 100%. Is this a know issue in Linux? Also the engine settings are there just after I have downloaded the modules but once I have entered them once they disappear and I have to download the modules again to see (not a big issue but maybe a bug). Will a log help as I'm sure a few weeks ago the streams loaded straight away and the only difference I can think of was upgrading to openelec 5.0.2. Thanks Smile

I'll add a configurable sleep time in the addon settings (seconds) before starting the stream that should fix that. But if it was working fine in the previous version of openelec it might be some bug in the distro itself or kodi.

Messages In This Thread
How to enter Sopcast link? - by qknet - 2014-11-21, 12:48
RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - by enen92 - 2015-02-22, 22:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14