Release [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies
Hey,

I'm new to Kodi but I'm trying to figure this out so my apologies if this is just me doing something stupid and wrong.

In my quest to add my anime to Kodi I've moved my files to a seperate folder (anime files that is) and added this folder as a new source with the anidb.net[MOD] scraper.
The show I'm currently trying to add is Fairy Tail. When I check anidb I found the one containing all 175 episodes ("season1") and used thatone in the scraper.
Now for some reason Kodi only recognizes 75 of the episodes while all the files are on my storage and there's nothing different about the last 100files compared to the first 75.

next to that I also added a folder Fairy Tail 2 (containing the "season 2") since it's considered a follow up show on anidb. For this I used the Fairy Tail 2014 entry from anidb but Kodi tells me I got no files of this show.

I've tried a few other things but just dont seem to be able to get this working..

Any hints/tips/suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong or could troubleshoot?

Fyi: I'm using the latest OpenElec build on a Raspberry PI2 (should be Kodi 14.1 Beta)

Thanks you in advance!

Messages In This Thread
RE: - by scudlee - 2013-10-12, 17:42
RE: [RELEASE] [MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies - by dirkr - 2015-02-28, 18:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] AniDB.net scrapers for TV shows and Movies8