DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available
great guide , ive used your preset config files in order to get this baby up and running and followed parts of your guide to polish my current lav filters and madvr config , btw one issue with the setup , ive noticed xysubfilter doesnt get loaded , this should be replaced for your XyVSFilter Auto since it is depreciated for quite a while ago , as the xy devs told me over at doom9 and we now have the requirements at hand in order to use xysubfilter which as you know is madvr renderer

another question , is there a way to integrate pixel shader from potplayer , it uses cuda and works with lav filters its a ffdshow raw videoprocessing replacement that works better

btw installed the x64 version of AV splitter and left its settings at default, only thing i did was select register source filter and selected the unchecked realmedia filetype to make sure it supports everything i suppose

btw is the kodi dsplayer madvr build from aracnoz, the x64 build of kodi , i hope so , if not please post a x64 build

btw ive noticed the kodi gui overlay reacting quite sluggish in a movie , whats up with that?

Messages In This Thread
HELP!!! - by takiyon - 2014-12-28, 16:12
RE: DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available - by hentai23 - 2015-03-28, 01:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer (DirectShow Player for XBMC) Frodo build available8