OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 1
(2015-04-02, 06:40)vbat99 Wrote: I think you've missed a main point. The SOC on the Pi has hardware support for MVC, where this is not common on Graphics Cards, Integrated graphics etc, so those other systems will require Software support to make this function.
Not impossible, but as da-anda Wrote
Quote:for which NO open source code exists yet - thus we can't implement it.

Ah, you would be correct if that's what was intended but not how I read it. But then I ask, what about GPU's that DO support MVC? (I don't really know of any specific, just asking.

(2015-04-02, 05:54)allan87 Wrote: Hi Batiatus. Your several comments, graciously addressed by several people, have nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Could you please start another if you want to continue pursuing these issues?

I'm responding to the responses to my inquiries in this thread. If the 3D notifications are the same on the Pi as they are on a HTPC then it IS relevant to this thread. Further, getting the same ridiculous responses in another thread doesn't change them at all. I've brought this issue up it it's own specific thread I created and continue to get utterly dumb answers rather than anyone acknowledging that it is an issue that should be addressed.

If you don't like my posts, hy not just put me on ignore and move on with your life? I'm not here to derail the thread but when you post a dumb response I'm going to call it out regardless of how "on topic" it may be. If the Pi screams at me and shoves a huge pop-up in my face to tell me Kodi switched back to 2D mode then the Pi is is need of having this oversight corrected as much as any other version of Kodi.

Messages In This Thread
Missing splash video - by Dinos52 - 2015-02-09, 21:02
MVC Support - by woronczak - 2015-03-12, 05:28
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) - by Batiatus - 2015-04-02, 06:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 112