Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
(2015-04-14, 23:42)Riptide62 Wrote:
(2015-04-10, 21:31)Splashmo Wrote:
(2015-04-10, 01:50)Riptide62 Wrote: Guys,

Newcomer to the forum and Kodi, so be gentle! I installed Kodi and P2P-Streams on a Macbook and I've run into a problem with Acestream.

When I click on any Acestream link I get this message: "link or torrent invalid", and on the right bottom of the screen shows: "Acestream not installed". I have done a clean install, enabled and disabled to no effect. I have read as much of this thread as possible but see no reference to problems with Mac OS except that Acestream works in emulation mode. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Riptide62

You need to install acestream separately on OSX installs.

Read the first few paragraphs, or just follow the whole thing, of this tutorial.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install...xbmc-os-x/

Basically, you will be downloading a prebuilt Wine/Acestream bundle. It's about 300mb, and will go in your /applications folder. Without this, the plugin won't work, as you have no Acestream player accesible to the add-on.

Thank you! I had not done that all. I imagine I should delete p2p-Streams and re-install as per outlined above. Thanks!

Splashmo! I have everything working now beautifully (apart from some lag between video and audio). I really appreciate your help. Thank you! It's great that people are giving of their time and energy to help neophytes like myself out. Thanks again.

Messages In This Thread
How to enter Sopcast link? - by qknet - 2014-11-21, 12:48
RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - by Riptide62 - 2015-04-15, 18:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14