Release P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi
(2015-05-15, 11:00)john3voltas Wrote: Yep, it would be interesting to understand if this also happens on normal PC (x86/x64). Maybe it's something with the Acestream network and not with p2p-streams.
Or maybe it's a platform issue (ARM v7 only or Android only)?
Or maybe it's down to ISP blocking maneuvers?
Anyway, it would be great if plexus would have some internal mechanism that could spot if the port forwarding has issues. I mean, is it normal that at times I am not doing any upload or that I am only downloading 30/40kb while I am downloading 500kb?

Well, I'm runnng Kodi on a WIndows machine (8.1 Professional x64) and, as I said ,the issue happens also with Sopcast and flash videos. Is not related to the ISP because using directly SopCast, the video doesn't stop nor buffers. I don't know if the problem is related to some buffering in Kodi itself...but I Am just guessing...

In one of my previous posts, I posted a debug log but I think that there was no time for enen92 to take a look. He is really busy with Plexus and other stuffs for which I will never stop to thanks him! :-)
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!

Messages In This Thread
How to enter Sopcast link? - by qknet - 2014-11-21, 12:48
RE: P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi - by axlt2002 - 2015-05-15, 14:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14