XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents
Good morning negge, i am charmed for your server is the best, most thanks for do these server pages!!!!!!!!!!

i would like to help in add improvements, but one question, the recent changelog, yesterday i view the new version of kodi 15 "Isengard", your server is compatible with the new Kodi. I read in the changelog of yesterday repair an incompatibility the backends in kodi isengard, but the rest works well, the play the movies in my internal and external network?

Another i like to help is add in your pages the Spanish Language in all video server, but i don't know who files need to modify and add the spanish language, can you tell me who files look?

And last suggestion, you havent thought change the name of "/xbmc-video-server/" to "/kodi-video-server/". For me it's logical because the new name is kodi and the older is not good have keep the older name

If you need help to change these things or add you have my colaboration, althought i was not good programming, i have plenty of help wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And repeat i am charmed for your work is the best server for kodi i used and you have my help to improve your program!!!!!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread
Reverse Proxy Problem - by tsthomas - 2014-10-23, 19:20
RE: XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents - by peu7510 - 2015-07-23, 08:36
Doctor Who xmas Specials - by ZennMystic - 2015-12-31, 02:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents9