[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2
Hello. Thank you for the great app, but I'm having one trouble I'm hoping to get some help with...

I can't get the chrome control plug in to work at all, however, and it's making use a bit difficult! When I tried to edit the settings, I am sent to the following URL:

chrome-extension://najegmllpphoobggcngjhcpknknljhkj/html/options.html

which says:

This webpage is not available
ERR_FAILED

I have turned off kiosk mode and looked at chrome's settings when Netflixbmc launches it; there are no plugins, and chrome warns me that another program has tried to corrupt chrome's settings so they returned to the default. I have reset the chrome user data/cleared cache etc, and nothing has worked. Been banging my head over this for days! I was having wdmvine issues before this, too, but managed to fix those by turning off kiosk and redownloading the vine plugin from the chrome launcher's window.

---

Windows 8.1. and then Windows 10. Newest version of everything downloaded from your repo two days ago, and Kodi similarly newly installed and downloaded three days ago. New install of Windows 8.1. and then new install of Windows 10. Using an MCE.

Thanks,
futant

Messages In This Thread
Who's Watching is empty? - by RiverBend - 2015-01-08, 18:55
Full-screen mode - by oakertood - 2015-03-29, 01:08
25% - by Mattlock - 2015-07-06, 03:56
RE: [RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 2 - by futant - 2015-08-11, 06:26
Additional/Original Browser Option? - by durv - 2015-09-07, 05:07
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - EMPTY LISTS - by Nibar - 2015-12-08, 03:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NetfliXBMC - Unofficial Netflix Add-on (Win/OSX/Linux) - Thread 217