OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
(2015-09-10, 09:37)Hitcher Wrote: Is there a thread for you Nvidia Legacy builds? My remote and keyboard don't work. Thanks.

Not yet, so far you're probably the only person (other than me) using that build.

I hadn't noticed any problems with a Revo3700/Nvidia_Legacy with USB IR remote (VRC-1100), however I've just plugged a USB keyboard in to the Revo and there are no key presses being received within Kodi, not sure why.

I booted OpenELEC with "textmode" appended to the kernel line in extlinux.conf which boots the OS into a text console, and the keyboard is working perfectly there so it doesn't appear to be an OS issue. Hmmm.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by Milhouse - 2015-09-10, 11:17
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10