OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)
I'm only seeing it with external ASS so far - but then I don't have any muxed ASS files to test with as all my MKVs are muxed with SRT or non-ASS subs (PGS etc.). With muxed subs I'm not seeing any leakage so far. I'll try muxing my test ASS file with a video and see what happens.

The ASS file I'm testing with is here - it's just a random file someone posted a while back when first reporting the leak with ASS. Drop it alongside any video and play it with subs enabled and I'm pretty sure you'll see leakage of both GPU and ARM memory. This file will leak quite quickly - you'll see numerous 1,048,576 GPU allocations in the first few minutes, and it's possible to exhaust 320MB of GPU mem in about an hour or so with this subtitle file when playing an SD video.

All the GPU memory is returned when Kodi is restarted (doesn't require a Pi reboot).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0) - by Milhouse - 2015-09-14, 13:00
Bluetooth on #1003 - by cdvreede - 2015-10-13, 11:08
Re: RE: Bluetooth on #1003 - by Milhouse - 2015-10-13, 13:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 16.0)10