Release tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)
(2015-10-04, 10:18)mlaggner Wrote: the bad gateway erros are an indicator for an temp. overload of the trakt.tv api.. there is nothing we can change there Sad

Well I've had to completely rebuild the entire library over the past week , so re-added everything from scratch to TMM. That's probably the reason why then. I'll monitor it and see if the situation improves.

Something else to go on the suggestions pile while I'm on a roll here; The ability to re-name / specify the naming format/convention for the 'Specials' folder. Since Sickbeard has been in stagnation for some time now, and the lead developer has left the project, I decided to move to Sonarr (NzbDrone). Sonarr uses the naming convention 'Specials' for the season extras rather than 'Season 0' like TMM and pretty much every other TV show app/manager I've ever encountered. I do like the new name, as it's easier to find than 'Season 0' when browsing a folder of seasons within a TV show, but if using Sonarr, this means I can't use the 'rename/tidy up' function of TMM without it reverting all the folders back to 'Season 0' format, which then causes issues for Sonarr. I've posted a similar request to this on their feedback / issues page, but the conflict exists, and it is a problem.

While not a critical issue, because XBMC/Kodi will gladly read and scrape files from folders named using either convention, I believe the long term, it could result in unwarranted duplication or loss of content with the folder names being switched backwards and forwards all the time. Even an option to skip folder renaming for season folders (or just the Specials/Season 0 folder) would go some way to being safer than the current situation as it exists.

Dan/Gib.

Messages In This Thread
Movies with multiple files - by mag_sol76 - 2014-05-07, 15:21
RE: tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux) - by gibxxi - 2015-10-04, 20:27
possible bug? - by ppwrtw - 2017-09-11, 01:28
How to reaname subtitles ? - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:24
Tags don't work - by xbozzo - 2018-06-06, 00:39
RE: HDR or Dobly vision Logos - by nmt1978 - 2020-05-10, 06:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tinyMediaManager - a media manager written in Java (Win/Mac/Linux)7