Deprecated PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX
(2015-10-20, 17:10)spyder Wrote:
(2015-10-18, 22:14)Lunatixz Wrote: I'm pushing another alpha preview update later today, features upnp sources and should generate strms from files and folders, tho you might not get the desired filename format... still a work in progress.

I'm also designing PseudoLibrary to act as a middle man plugin for exporting links to PseudoTV Live.
Tried the new version, and was able to successfully generate some strms. I wasn't getting the show name in a folder, but you already pointed out this is a wip.
I did notice that when creating strms for TV Shows, it creates a 'TV Show' folder. I set this up to go directly into my existing 'TV' folder I use for my library, and this results in the library update treating the PL folder as a tv show(I forget what show it thought it was). Will there be a way to disable this, I really don't want to set another folder location as a separate library to update(adding to my 'files' list).

PL will have one folder and store media in subfolders ie, TV/Showtitle/... or Movie/Showtitle (year)/...

IMO its not a good idea to mix media and strms into one folder and scrape them all together using Kodi... Its best to keep strms separated, which makes cleaning and removing titles from kodis library faster and safer.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?

Messages In This Thread
CrackleR - by TheIrreverend - 2015-06-13, 17:15
RE: PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX - by Lunatixz - 2015-10-20, 18:20
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX5