Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)
(2015-11-09, 22:33)agsnowdon Wrote: Hi

Some of the icon in the home screen have changed size. To be specific it only seems like the non stock icons. So the ones I have favourited. One I can name is YouTube.

Any ideas?
agsnowdon,

Yes that was by design. I made the icons a bit bigger on screen and kept their aspect ratio (thus why it only effects the non stock images) as the icon home menu looked very strange on any screen that was not a 16:9 ratio (iPads for example with their 4:3 screens).

Any idea's, sure! You can specify the icon used in the custom favourites screen and not use the default that is assigned (in the case of an addon it would use the addons normal icon). The stock icons for the icon home menu screen are located in the skins extras/homeicons directory. If you don't like the supplied icons you can replace any of the icons here and you can also add additional icons here if you like. There is a file in this directory called template.png, this is basically what the skin expects as far as sizing and corner radius for the home icon screen.

If you google search on "AppleTV icon images" you should be able to find something suitable. DeviantArt is also a good place to hunt thru for replacement icons. Also the Artwork downloader script will download 16:9 images for some of your library content, so that might be a good source of icons for if you are making favourites of your Movies or TVShows

I will try to include a couple of additional non-standard icons in the homeicons directory for the next release (Youtube seems an obvious one to include). As long as you keep the same aspect ratio (16:9) on the icons you can use any size icon you like, so you should have no real trouble finding something that is suitable.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Messages In This Thread
RE: Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot) - by wyrm - 2015-11-10, 06:24
How i add submenus - by rouchi - 2020-04-23, 19:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Announcing new skin, AppTV (xTV-SAF reboot)1