Android HiMedia H8 Octa & Zidoo X6 Pro: Comparative Review (RK3368 / 3D / HD Audio)
(2015-11-18, 20:57)Kilroy Wrote:
(2015-11-18, 20:11)movie78 Wrote: All your three combine hard drive should all scrape into Movies.

If this is to me Smile

When chosing movies I have to go to files and there I see 13 lines (one for every drive) but I do not have a libary where all drives are shown at the same time with any info or posters as tombnails. (my old WD TV live did that, it just could not manage all my movies (+2500) without freezing or getting realy slow, lack of power).

The way I store the movies on each drive is: 1 main folder that contains all movies, each movie are in its own folder. The main folder that contains all the other folders are the one that are added in Kodi.

Thinking that it should be possible to get all movie info from TMDB or IMDB automatic or with manual scan and the same for series I records from my tv.

Try this Set Content

Highlight each folder the follow the instruction above.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 

Messages In This Thread
RE: HiMedia H8 Octa & Zidoo X6 Pro: Comparative Review (RK3368 / 3D / HD Audio) - by movie78 - 2015-11-18, 21:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HiMedia H8 Octa & Zidoo X6 Pro: Comparative Review (RK3368 / 3D / HD Audio)3