Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2015-11-29, 00:25)diedrichg Wrote: 2) I use the standard Common>TV Shows action for the home tile. I changed the views several times and they are all reversed with the description. I upgraded to Kodi 16 Beta2, no change. In an attempt to rule out modified settings I renamed the Kodi folder and started from scratch but I then ran into these issues:

3. Couldn't install Titan Beta because the repository only lists Titan 3.4.23, so I then downloaded 3.6.9 directly from your link in the OP...
4. Couldn't install Titan Beta 3.6.9 because a dependency was missing, so I then downloaded Skin Helper from Git...
5. I installed Skin Helper from Git but Titan 3.6.9 still wouldn't install saying there missing dependencies, so I then restored the previous Kodi folder where I had the working Titan 3.6.9.

1. Back to my first request for the Titan home tile as a placeholder: I see the PNG in the folder. I see the code pointing to it in the xml file. But when I start Kodi I see the "missing image" image rather than titan.png. This is after deleting the Movies home tile and then adding it again.

2) I have just confirmed your issue. It's related to the Emby addon. Tested with Kodi library it's fine, with Emby it's reversed. Can you post this on the Emby forums please ?

3/4/5) It's not really recommended to install the skin by zip or Git. Especially not by Git because I won't provide support for that. You will have missing dependencies etc. The skin is at Kodi stable/official repo and the beta is on Emby repo. Just checked, it really IS there on the repo.

6) Do you still have an issue with the fallback icon? It appears to be working fine on my testsetup

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2015-12-01, 21:22
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11