Win HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR
(2015-12-08, 17:23)Marklar Wrote: Warner306 sorry for taking so long to get back to you, I reinstalled win 10 on both pc's after an unrelated problem.

With my settings bellow i get no green artifacts on x264, seemed to be a problem only when selecting NNEDI3,

I read there was problems using NNEDI3 with newer nvidia drivers, is this still a problem?

Using KCP

Most my x265 HEVC videos have problems with green artifacts everywhere and this is a real worry for me.

when i select dxva for upscale and downscale it's ok in fullscreen but not in windows mode

Will installing Strongene HEVC fix any of these problems as i think these problems are related to madvr and new nvidia drivers?

i tried to have dx11 exlusive mode off

testing using mpc for easier settings access

files play fine in vlc

current settings:

chroma upscale NNEDI3
image upscale dxva
image downscale dxva
image double - double luma NNEDI3 64

treat 25p as 24p on and off tried

also reclock never turns green have it set to wsapi

Cannot sync this CINEMA video to your hardware, but to improve playback media will be played at 24.000 fps. Please set your monitor refresh rate near to a multiple of 24 Hz.

60hz on monitor u2410 / 60hz on Sony TV - can i not have kodi / mpc auto change resolution? i thought i did enable sync to display in kodi but still it doesn't work

Can you recommend me better quality settings for a gtx 770gtx/960gtx ? Or anyone working with drivers 359.00

UPDATE: Warner306 would you mind PMing me? I can't yet for some reason

It sounds like you have a number of issues.

Uncheck HEVC in LAV Video. HEVC is decoded by software. The green squares may be a sign your CPU is unable to decode the file properly. Check your computer utilization. The Strongene decoder may help in this case by making HEVC decoding faster. However, this could be something more technical that I can't solve. Posting in the official madVR forum at Doom9 may be beneficial. The newest Nvidia drivers should work fine with NNEDI3. Only older drivers may have an issue. I would first experiment with my settings. You do not need to use NNEDI3, for example.

Use the settings posted in the second to last section of this guide. The are fairly refined and should work well for your card.

As for ReClock, it is likely not turning green because you are bitstreaming. Uncheck all bitstream boxes in LAV Audio and try again.

Messages In This Thread
9korpus - by edivrecar17 - 2015-10-05, 03:49
RE: HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR - by Warner306 - 2015-12-08, 23:17
Audio delayed after pause - by JeffA - 2016-01-10, 20:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR7