OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2015-12-12, 19:01)Milhouse Wrote:
(2015-12-12, 17:46)Ollo Wrote: I posted your request in the Hifiberry community. Maybe someone recognize you Christmas wish. Smile

It's not really a request as such, but if they're not able to support their own hardware then they can't really expect others to do it for them without making at least some effort. I'm not even sure it's going to help improve the support situation, but they could at least show willing and start that kind of dialogue.

That what I thought and at least it is a try with the hope that they might provide help figuring out what's happening. I noticed further entries that there are some passtrough issues also on OSMC and didn't see any progress and comments other that the Kodi/OSMC community should be asked.
I think most people buy such device to connect there old Hifi equipment, so as I did. As HDMI passtrough is limited to what the TV does it is a good choice and even worked for me for DTS as this is blocked by my TV. I'm hopeing that there will be some movement and in the meanwhile I'm figuring an easy way out switching between HDMI and ALSA passtrough and found Audio Profile Switcher which looks promising.

I need try out tomorrow when the ALSA Hifiberry output disapeared and come back with some info later.

Thanks for the amazing work on Kodi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0) - by Ollo - 2015-12-12, 19:16
RPI 3 no internet access on wifi - by b1m1 - 2016-03-09, 14:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6