[RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video (US/UK/DE)
I have the Matricom G-box Q, quad-core, 8-core video, blah, blah, got it on sale at Amazon 66% off....anyway, since I posted that I have still been having problems with the box...now the Amazon video will play previews but not the movie, and there is no sound through HDMI, I have to plug in a patch cable to my stereo and even then sometimes the audio doesn't work...looks like I WILL BE RETURNING this after all. The android boxes need a LOT of development before they will be average-consumer ready. This is my second android box and it is a pain in the ass. By going to the forums I have been able to eliminate some problems but for me it is a pain in the azz. I know a lot of people love the tinkering and customization options (nothing wrong with that!), but I want something more polished that will PLAY THE G.O.D.D.A.M.N.E.D. MOVIES! I just got a 4K tv and I want to see it in all its glory. ...aaaaaaand I just noticed the gaming edition of fire tv is not on sale any more...FUUUUUUUUUUUK!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video (US/UK/DE) - by daddyrobb - 2015-12-21, 23:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Amazon Prime Instant Video (US/UK/DE)6