v16 Android pass-through test thread. EXPERIMENTAL!!!
(2015-12-22, 01:58)danjames92 Wrote:
(2015-12-22, 00:47)ashleyw Wrote: Just to provide more information, the channels that seem to cause the issues are all 1080i DVB-S2 channels with H.264 picture stream, the audio on two of the channels is stereo, on the 3rd HD channel it's broadcast in Dolby digital 5.1

The channels that do not give any issues are all 576i, so the issue appears to be with 1080i content and audio pass-through.
I can attach detailed logs later - please let me know if this is required or not.

thanks.

(2015-12-21, 17:33)jiki974 Wrote: Hi,

Thank you very much for this gift, it works perfectly but I have a problem when i activate passtrough with my TV channel ( tvheadend HTSP client 2.2.10).

The same as :

Provide them if you want to help further.

I've compressed the log file and shared it;
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-LFH2g...sp=sharing

Unfortunately I'm on ADSL so upload speed is not viable for debug logs via pastebin/xbmclogs for
I enabled debug logs, then enabled audio passthrough, then went to try and watch a TV channel in 1080i and saw it repeatedly stuttering and replaying the same 2 seconds worth of audio/video and then went and disabled the debug logging.
the kodi.log file contained in the zip should show show this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Android pass-through test thread. EXPERIMENTAL!!! - by ashleyw - 2015-12-23, 07:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Android pass-through test thread. EXPERIMENTAL!!!11